Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's been awhile

For the thousands of people that follow this blog, I apologize that it has taken a year for any updates. While this post will be more of a "year in review" I will try to post pictures in the near future, since I know people love pictures.

We are still really loving our house. In the past few months we actually rearranged everything so I'll be sure to include new pictures of the house in the next post.

As many of you know, Texas and especially Austin have been in a drought for like 12 years (more like 7 months but feels longer). We are also on very tight water restrictions which means our grass is all but dead so no pictures of the outside.

My job is going really well. I got a big promotion a few months ago with more responsibility which is always welcome. I'm super blessed to have a job that I enjoy going to every day.

On the side I am still working on websites and youtube videos. They continue to grow and definitely excited about the potential there.

Erica actually got a new job as a Spanish teacher at a preschool. She is loving it and it's awesome to be on the same work schedule as her.

For those who haven't heard my brother just found out he is having a baby girl which is fantastic news. They already have a son, Jordan so I'm pretty pumped to have a niece.

Hope all the readers out there are doing well. Expect pictures soon.

1 comment:

Lauren Culpepper said...

pictures.........? will we have to wait another year for a post? ;)