Sunday, August 17, 2008

Upcoming Week

As everyone is aware a lot is going on in our lives and usually I write about what has happened but thought I would let everyone know what is going on this week before it happens.

My first week of work went really well. It is a lot crazier than I thought, a lot harder than a thought, but a lot more awesome than I thought. This next week I'm hoping to continue to learn to be the best trader possible.

Our main focus these next few weeks is getting things ready for the house. We have realized that there are a lot of things that we will need right away and other things that we will want very shortly after we move in. We are looking to purchase a refrigerator, a washer/dryer, a lawnmower, a ladder, and lots of paint. I know many of you have recently purchased these things so if you have any input or advice we definitely would appreciate it. Be praying that everything falls into place with the house.

Oh yeah...it's almost college football season :)

No comments: