Monday, August 4, 2008

Exciting things going on

Well it seems that week after week there seems to be much more going on than the week before.

The first and most exciting news is that I passed my series 55 exam this morning. This was definitely the hardest test I have taken in my life, but thankfully I passed on the first try. If you look up online to try and find out what the series 55 you will have a hard time finding a good definition but basically it will allow me to have access to all the quotes on the Nasdaq and allow me to trade as a proprietary trader on the Nasdaq.

This past Sunday we attended church at the new facilities that were built for Simpsonville First Baptist and went to Sunday School for the first time. I will say that the class is not even close to the size of Houston's First Baptist but everyone was very nice. The new facilities are amazing and we really like the direction that the church is going. Hopefully we can get really involved with the future of the church.

This past week we both met with our realtor and we went over a lot of different options as far as homes and areas. We went out and drove to some of the neighborhoods and this Friday we are actually going to look at 7 different houses and hopefully find one we like. If we find one, we are thinking we might move in before our lease ends here. If there are any that we really like, we will post pictures online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy house hunting! Be prepared to get a little exhausted, but its so fun too! Love Tash