Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Leaves are Falling

Greetings from South Carolina !!!

I'm excited to say that it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.  All of the trees have turned colors and have started to shed all their leaves.  The temperature has gotten down into the 30's and I must say that makes me very happy.  It is definitely a new experience to live in different seasons.  

Erica's family will be coming in town this weekend which should be a lot of fun.  They will be the first guests to stay in our new house.  Hopefully we will remember to take pictures of "autumn" in Greenville as we show them around the city.

My work has been going much better.  The last two weeks have been a really good learning experience for me and I feel like I am becoming a much better trader daily.  It definitely is a crazy market but also one that has many lessons to teach.  

Erica and I are still planning on coming down to Austin in a couple weeks so that I can watch the guys trade for a week and so that we can attend our friends wedding.  It should be a good time to see a lot of friends since Erica hasn't been back to Texas since we moved.  

We finally have decided on a new church that we really like.  I'm not sure if I posted about it before but it's called Newspring and we really like the worship and the pastor.  He is a very entertaining man to listen to but at the same time he speaks more Biblical truth than most people do these days which we really like.  Now we just need to find a good small group to join and hopefully meet some young new couples.  

No comments: