Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lots of Updates

Update #1  

I got back from Austin today and it's good to be back home.  I had a great time in Texas and learned a lot but it's definitely awesome to be back with my wife.  The day trading experience has been a great one.  I have honestly found something that I really enjoy doing and can't wait to start.  All I have to do now is pass the series 55 and 63 tests.  I take my series 55 test on August 4th (and if all goes well) then my 63 a week later.  

Update #2

We have found a real estate agent and are going to be looking for our very first house very soon.  At this time we have no idea where we are going to end up buying a house.  We originally thought that we would live southeast of Greenville in the Mauldin or Simpsonville area but we are not sure anymore.  We will definitely keep everyone posted with pics of any houses we are interested in.  

Update #3

Soooooo, I told everyone that this was my first blog and today I realized that I knew very little about blogs.  I honestly did not realize that people had been writing comments.  I did, for the first time, read all comments that people wrote.  I greatly appreciate all the feedback and promise that I will respond to all comments in the future.  

2 comments:

Sarah Shalley said...

hahaha. check your settings and make sure that it is emailing you when people post comments. that's the easiest way to keep up with everyone! :)

The Butlers said...

Good call, any blog tips you have, I'm all ears. I hope all is well in Houston. We miss you guys.